Here at Upton House we have a vibrant and active PTA - called Upton House Families - who get together regularly to organise memorable events which fund extra wish list items for the School in order to enhance the children’s experiences.
Feel free to contact us anytime with comments and/or suggestions via [email protected].
What does UHF do?
UHF aims to raise money to provide luxury items that are not within the School's budget whilst enhancing the community spirit within our School. The UHF Committee work with the School to find out what might be on their wish list for the year. Once we have a list we decide how to spend UHF funds based on priority for the School and the UHF budget. Over the past few years the previous PTA has been able to raise funds for the amazing sound and video system in Wallace Hall, the minibus that takes the children to activities, and the all-weather playing field.
How does UHF raise money?
- Events - UHF organises a number of social events for parents and pupils - some of our most anticipated events: Halloween Disco - Cinema Nights - Parents' Pub Quiz - Christmas Fair - Summer Fair.
- Nearly New Uniform Sale - we regularly run sales so you can donate and/or purchase uniform whilst contributing to UHF.
- Donations - whether it be last year’s uniform, time spent to support events, give-aways for raffles or even a monetary donation, it all contributes to the UHF's goal to raise money for the School.
How can I get involved?
There are many ways to get involved with UHF:
- Join the Committee - please reach out if you are interested! Contact: [email protected]
- Event support - we always need volunteers from set up to clear down and everything in between. It's a great way to help without having to commit too much time. Your class rep will send a rota out before events so you can sign up for as little or as much as you would like!
- Attend events with your family - we work hard to make all Upton House Families events a good time for everyone!