Upton House School was founded in 1936 by benefactors and has evolved over the years to provide a state of the art environment in which children can thrive. Upton House has long been an integral part of the central Windsor community and has provided the nurturing and high achieving start families have sought for their children for over 80 years.
The school has grown from what was a Victorian house to now comprise of buildings new and old, including our exceptional Arts block, an award-winning Nursery, a Prep block, a gymnasium hall, an all-weather court and a 5-a-side football pitch. We also make use of our excellent locality by regularly using off-site venues such as the River Thames for rowing, swimming pools and local playing fields.
The future is bright for Upton House having recently received the highest ISI inspection result possible of ‘excellent in all areas’ (June 2017).
Despite this achievement, Upton has never rested on its laurels and will continue to grow, constantly seeking to improve facilities and learning standards to ensure our history is always one to be proud of.